Freedom Forum is now conducting following activities:
1. Freedom of Expression Monitoring: Freedom Forum has its media monitoring desk. The desk performs the task of event and policy monitoring related to journalists and media. It publishes regular reports and newsletters on three-monthly basis.
2. Human Rights: Freedom Forum is continuously monitoring the events of human rights violation throughout the nation through its human rights desk in coordination of its secretary.
3. Budget Transparency: Freedom Forum is the partner of International budget Partnership (IBP) in Nepal for global open budget survey. Open budget survey 2014 is underway.
4. Right to Information: Freedom Forum is continuously in a campaign for promoting Right to Information in Nepal. Training and information request filing campaigns are the part of the broad campaign. Currently radio and television programs are being broadcast-ed through different TV and radio stations nationwide. Training on investigative reporting and training to municipalities are also going on. There are 20 training on Right to Information and 2 training on media communication targeting to municipalities.
5. Open Data : Freedom Forum is conducting a research to assess the availability and use of open data related to aid and budget in Nepal in support of World Wide Web Foundation. FF is also involving on the advocacy works to promote accessibility of open data through Open Nepal in collaboration with Young Innovation and NGO Federation, Nepal.
6. Election and media: Freedom Forum is working on the website www.nepalelectionchannel.org with the aim of promoting quality of election journalism and free and fair election in Nepal. Please, visit the site send your response.